PT Bus Driver for the 2017-18 school year
St. Stephen’s Academy is accepting applications for a part-time bus driver, to begin in September. This individual is responsible for providing students with safe transportation to and from school and/or events.
Required qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- valid driver’s license
- good DMV record
- CDL endorsement with proper endorsements for the vehicle being driven
- CPR/first aid certification (can be acquired after application, but before transporting students)
- pass a criminal background check
- pass an approved physical examination
- ability to work graciously with students, staff, administration, and the public
- excellent attendance and punctuality
- ability to accept full responsibility for students being transported
Interested applicants are encouraged to complete this application and send it to the Director of Operations, Camrynne Six, at email@example.com.